A FAITH, HEALTH & WELLBEING PROGRAMME
• Have you been thinking about get fit and healthy without spending money on expensive memberships?
• Do you want to increase your fitness level?
If YES, then why hesitate come along and join in our programme.
It’s a great way to get fit & healthy or increase your fitness level, whilst meeting new people. You can join on one of three days during the week.
All ages and abilities welcome. All you need to do is register on Parkrun.org.uk
Instructions for joining are below, register and start your personal training programme with Professional Trainers for FREE.
REGISTER on Parkrun.org.uk
Steps to follow: Enter your details, when asked which Parkrun, please enter ‘Valentines’, it will then ask you for the option to select a running club, please select Sikhs in the City.
Print off your bar codes and bring/take with you to the run.
• If you have any health issues, please seek advice from you GP before starting the run
• Bring your own bottle of water,
• Be ready in running gear as no changing facility
• Free parking close to all venues – if using car parks or meters please check pay & display)
• No toilet facilities
• Suitable for wheelchair users
• Suitable for all ages
• Bring your bar code – which you should have printed off after registering on Parkrun.org.uk
FRIDAYS at 7pm
• Meet outside Fish Bar 13 Claybury Broadway IG5 0LQ with the junction of Woodford Avenue.
• INTENSIVE Course for more experienced runners includes intense additional cardiovascular exercises along the route.
• This session last for two hours.